Tuesday, October 13, 2009

health and accident stuff

For those of you who've asked, or haven't and don't have anything better to read, although I'm not fully recovered from my accident in August, I'm taking precautions and doing what I can until I can see a doc.
Honestly, dragging my bags around London set me back a bit from the progress I was making back home.

I know Jitsu doesn't sound like a great idea after having a car accident, but I'm sticking to the cardio part of it, avoiding exercises that put my neck/back/shoulders in compromising positions. From what I've heard, keeping active is important as long as it isn't painful - and so far, what I'm doing is at least keeping me from feeling stiff all the time.

Hopefully the 'progressive' healthcare system here in the UK will prescribe some awesome massage! One can hope.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment